Sunday 2 March 2008

An open letter to Vickilynn

Dear Vickilynn,

It appears that a conversation on our differences is not going to be possible. So I'm deleting my previous thread on you. We'll just have to accept our differences. I hope and pray that God will act good in your life and in mine. I have more important things to do than to engage in argument after argument.

I did have a bit of a grudge with you which is why I took this beyond the board. I felt that the mods were being too biased against me. Now I know that it is best that I leave there and go somewhere else since I don't really fit in over there.

I also want to put this behind me since it is not good to hold a grudge against someone for very long. We won't agree, but I hope we can still get along.

Sincerely,

Jemdude

No comments: