Friday 2 March 2007

Publisher/Founder of Popular Black Lesbian Magazine Leaves Gay Lifestyle to “Give Heart and Soul to God”



This is truly a miracle. Venus was originally a magazine for the Black homosexual community to promote gay rights and provide comfort for them, but that has changed. The target audience is the same, and they still provide comfort, but now they have a new mission. That is for homosexuals to leave that lifestyle and give their lives to God!

Charlene Cothran, the Publisher/Founder of Venus magazine was a Black lesbian who left the lifestyle and now wants to help others who want to leave it.

Cothran said, “I must come out of the closet again. I have recently experienced the power of change that came over me once I completely surrendered to the teachings of Jesus Christ.”

You can click here to read Cothran's full testimony

1 comment:

Jemdude said...

I wonder why none of the gay supporters have responded to this story?